Saturday, February 26, 2005

if you're going to act like a baby, then i'm going to fuck you like a baby.

so i'm hurting pretty badly right now. and being in the sunlight really makes one realize just how hungover one is. i think that's why people invented sleep. to cure hangovers.

thanks to all who made it out last nite. special thanks to people who bought me drinks. and props to myself for not puking my loines out.

updates on my sweet family:
my mom just always talks on and on about nothing at all, not even noticing that i don't care or pay any sort of attention. usually people listening or pretending to listen will say stuff like "uh huh" or "yeah" or nod their head, or even make eye contact. instead. my mom just talks on and on and i don't do any of it. in fact, not only am i not paying any attention to whatever she just said (i wouldn't know as i didn't pay attention), but i'm thinking while she's talking about how i'm not paying attention. it's out of control.

and she asked me if my friends took me out to dinner last nite. keep in mind i have just stopped by to eat lunch at it's 1:30pm on a saturday, and i look, as box called it, "like a corpse" and smell like stale bar. and she wanted to know what i ate for dinner and if my friends paid for it. she has no idea anything i do ever.

and it's a good thing my parents never pop by my house because they would be in for a harse awakening. open up your eyes. open up your minds.

and my dad wanted to talk to me as i was walking out the door, saying, "philip i haven't had a chance to talk to you yet."

well yeah, that's because you've just been sitting there watching tv like you always do. and like always, whenever i'm about to leave, that's when you make the effort to acknowledge my existance. fuck that with doors closing behind me and middle fingers up in the air.

and my brother is still a shitbrick little brat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker