Monday, April 25, 2005

d is for the dang in my wang

last nite i dreamt i was antonio bandaras (sp?). i know why i dreamt that. i had been watching bits of desperado at billy's with him and jimmy.

i dreamt i was antonio and the mexican drug lords were after me. they crashed my sister's wedding just to get to me. the wedding was at a sorority house. all the girls looked at me and smiled, because i was hot, because i was antonio bandaras. it was a nice change.

and my sister was into this whole play-theatre thing and incorporated it into her wedding. somehow the wedding kept going on despite the thugs carrying machine guns running around the building looking for me. eventually they got wed.

then we were on some sort of air ship, like in those final fantasy games. except the air in the balloon in the airship was marijuana smoke. and people had these tubes inserted to the damn balloon and were taking massive tokes.

and i don't really remember the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker