Monday, June 13, 2005

silent hill

when the sun hits the sky
and turns into a blue blaze
as the trees bow to ground
and the world falls away

my mom wanted me to wear this cowboy belt she bought from some shite vendor in china probably for 25 cents. i told her, it's important to pick a belt that actually matches one's pants. i said, when do i ever wear country-esque clothing. she said, i don't know maybe sometime you'll want to go dress like a cowboy.

if i ever dress like a cowboy, please someone light my body on fire, and then put me out with your suv.

i have one boss and one fake boss. the fake boss used to be my boss too. i used to have two equal bosses because i had two separate jobs i was handling. the fake boss told me today that i was getting a promotion, which i already knew. when i said i knew, he was like, oh you weren't suprised, you must be cocky.

that's story 1.

story 2 goes like this: i have all these pictures in my cube of my friends and moments of pure happiness, mostly which somehow involved alcohol... not that i need alcohol to be happy, but it just so happens happiness and camera-picture-taking go hand in hand. anyway, this coworker of mine said i must be in love with myself because many of those pictures are of my friends AND me, and so i guess i have multiple pictures of myself, in a way, in my cube. and i was like, what you think i am in love with myself. you are so stupid.

story 1 and 2 go together like this. i am not cocky nor am i in love with myself. make no mistake my friend, i know i'm badass in a few things and decently good in a few more and i also know most people in this world suck and so in comparison, i'm above avg in totality.

i think today might be my housemate's birthday but she didn't tell me personally. i just think it is because. but who cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker