Sunday, September 11, 2005

thoughts i wrote down may 3, 2003.

met a girl who was pretty dumb
she was only 19 years young

away
far away
get me far away
from you
you smell
like glue
and i sniff
but i don't get high
i get low
and i know
i need to get away
far away
far away

i'm an awful person and so are you.
i meant everything that i said but the question is, is it meant for you?

i can''t stand your sight or your scent anymore.


oh, you don't know me? you don't recognize me? that's wierd. i know you. we've met before. i can't believe you don't know me. don't you remember? we met last night. we met in my dreams. you are the girl from my dreams... the girl of my dreams. you are the one i dream about... the one i want. you're the one. but you don't remember me, huh? well, that's ok. that's ok. that's ok.

you did more than enough by not doing anything

i know the reason why i'm mean is because everything that i say i mean.

i can handle my family like i can handle lactose.

it's hard to say goodbye to good friends but it's easy to say it to friends like you

on Christmas Day, i'm going to do 2001 shots in honor of J.C.'s b-day.

if i had to choose between you or a gun, i'd choose a gun because a gun is fast and swift while you simply kill me slowly over time

everything you thought was wrong.
that should have been the first thing you realized when you woke up this morning.
and now everything you think can't be right
because it's all based on a world of lies.

one day you might find yourself all alone,
because you let your friends just come and go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker