Thursday, February 09, 2006

every other

two years apart but only a foot,
far from your arms that will not stay put,
you laugh and you drink as you analyze me,
then i placed the weight of a teenager's screams,
soak up the stain with the sleave of your shirt,
material things and the memories they're worth,
chip in your nails so the scratch will run deep,
think of the times when i can't fall sleep.

golden fallen wings
swollen stolen dreams

two for the job and three for the fact,
four for my fault don't know how to act,
sink in my seat as mind starts to math,
secret behind every time that i laugh,
time out my breath as your bird sets sale,
wait for birthdays to exchange some mail,
wonder but know you don't think about me,
except in the times when you can't fall asleep.

golden fallen wings
swollen stolen dreams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker