Sunday, November 05, 2006

we are going to be famous.

Hello members of CurbDrop

You've probably already been contacted by Amber Lee, who has told you how to book a slot for your band in our festival .

If you still haven't enrolled I'd like to help you because the time to do so is now.

All you need to do is register your band at http://www.emergenza.net/eng/book.asp and I'll call you back right away.

We still have a few slots available at some of the best venues in 57 cities across the country and I was thinking that this may be a good opportunity for CurbDrop to perform live .

If you like you can call me toll free at 1-888-923-BAND or email me at Abbey@emergenza.net

Talk to you soon!

Abbey Scotts
Emergenza US Entertainment
511 Avenue of The America's, # 631
New York NY 10011
USA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker