Tuesday, December 14, 2004

lodi dodi ride that pony

so i played poker tonite with work people.

honestly they were all very good.

it took awhile but i know how each player plays.

needless to say i lost both games but won a lot of respect (well not really as i spilled some beer on the felt covering some table).

but it was fun because they all knew what they were doing. i took second in the first game which means absolutely nothing.

i think every one of my thoughts that run through my mind warrant a new paragraph.

to comment on MJ's last comment in my blog, we will not wait you fuck.

also i cannot wait until mayer is bitch rich to have him buy me things like the two kill bill dvds. he will pay.

i was outside today and realized how cold it was. how did i notice this? well, my balls retracted to my throat and i started coughing on my own pubes (don't worry they are groomed, but still present from lack of attention).

i have to work tomorrow but all i really want to do is r.k.r. if you don't know what that means, go ask double c.

i think when duck comes home, i'm going to piss my pants... while standing on top of gorman's mom... r kelly style.

i think i use too many r kelly references. but then again, he is my idol. i mean, who gets to do crazy shit on someone else without getting busted.

scratch that, oj is cool.

and who the fuck is michaelmayer911@hotmail.com?

5 against 1,
stone.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker