Sunday, March 13, 2005

beta test google

i am on some of these damn friendship network craps. some are good in theory. some are just fucking lame. none of the ones i'm on are for dating purposes and i don't use or think of them as such. i'm fairly sure the girl i will marry isn't connected to me in any way on damn friendster, through a mutual friend. and if she were, why then "friends" haven't you introduced us yet? fuck you.

but i got this message today from one of these networks saying this girl wanted to talk to me. so just wrote back saying, "if you want to know about me, go to my blog and read some crap."

and so she did, and so now she doesn't want to talk to me anymore, which is laughable at worst. hey i didn't want to talk to you anyway. i didn't search for you, you searched for me and messaged me. and why did you, i don't know. because you probably should have known from the get go that i'm not what you're looking for, you bore.

pleased to meet you. hope you guessed my name.

i'm trying to get into some routine of blogging some last stupid message before going to bed while listening to (1) by sigor ros. i think it helps get immediate thoughts out of my head so i can fall asleep faster. and the song is both soothing and thought provoking.

2 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger fillshe said...

blogger is slower than death.

hurry up and catch me you sidestepping bastard.

cammie, i have no idea what you're even referring to exactly, whether it's the random bitch or eternal sunshine bitch or katie-slut or some other girl.

but if it's about the random bitch, you're right i don't need her and i don't care. it's funny to me.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger fillshe said...

this is johnny's comment but it wouldn't post for some reason so i'm doing it for him:

I tried to post a comment but your blogger site is slow as shit



We need to get drunk and talk about eternal sunshine...I love that movie
....also, I really enjoy your "take a chance on nothing and you might
just end up with everything" quote


That's all I got.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker