Wednesday, March 23, 2005

mrs. robinson style

she said she's getting married. she said it's going to be grand. i told her i wasn't going to stand it. i'd boycott. so she tried to hurt me by saying i'd be her bridesmaid.

as if.

and then she told me not to die on my way to vegas.

hey if god or allah or eddie vedder decides to send my plane down into the ground, then so be it. why does it matter anyway? i don't mean it like everything is ending so let's be depressed. i actually don't know what i mean, but let's just keep it at that.

now i'm going to send her a picture of me in a dress. i can't be your bridesmaid. i'd show you up at your own wedding. plus remember, i'm boycotting.

i'm off to vegas. no more postings for next few days. in the meantime, keep your unit on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker