Thursday, March 17, 2005

shamrocks are a sham

i must have smoked enough cigarettes to kill the lull and kill the vain pain for awhile tonite. but when the smoke cleared, i was looking at the room alone and bewildered by what was taking place. and i hate.

apparently google's blogger finally recognized my blog as being "adult content" which means it's firewalled by some companies' networks. so i'm sorry for those of you bored at work that look at my blog because you may no longer be able to. fucking sorry.

it's so "funny" to me when you're talking to a girl and things seem right and then some duche bag hot fuck buck enters the convo and then my wit cannot match this other guy's looks. my wit never wins. and when it does, i don't even know what to do next.

i definitely fucked up tonite, not that things are fucked up forever, but i choose poorly.

but again, i choose because i was forced into a corner and told what i could and could not do based on what some other fuckeroo was doing. god damn it.

i am sorry billy if i offended you or made you mad or upset this afternoon.

no green beer for me tonite but don't worry, there was plenty of brown beer. i drank enough to hold me over until vegas.

and i cannot wait to get the FUCK out of this FUCKING place. i'm so sick right now that it's making me want to throw chairs across rooms and fly planes into buildings. i am really just letdown entirely.

my senses are down,
because you let me down,
and by not making a sound,
i didn't show you how i found,
a new way to take in,
all the heart breakin',
by being quiet in the corner,
i will silently morn ya'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker