Thursday, April 21, 2005

funyuns are both fun and funny

couple of things. i like brushing my teeth when i shit. i don't ever take too long to shit but this sort of ensures i spend a healthy number of minutes dedicated to care for my teeth. i mean, what else am i going to do while i shit? play video poker like goldbond? masterbate like box? man, i'm going to just stick to brushing my teeth.

my buddy at work just told me mitch hedberg died. this made me realize a couple of things:
1. i haven't seen that kid in a long time
2. he obviously just found out as it's still very much on his mind
3. he knows a lot about my style if he can tell that i would like mitch, as i don't believe we've ever actually spoken about mitch before
4. i really like making lists
5. fuck you

hey yahoo search shit "women fucking their pets". apparently myblog shows up somewhere as i got site traffic from that. sweet. i don't even know what that particular post could have been about. hmmmm, box, any thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker