Monday, April 25, 2005

let the good times roll a j

"i hate her face but enjoy her company." (ddl) slow night, so long, by the kings of leon

it's not you, it's me. i can't stand your ugly face*.

*can substitute ugly face for any other picky superficial(?) description that disgusts you about someone.

for those keeping track of my daily shits, i just took one and it was all dyed red. don't worry, it was NOT blood or a fetus. rather, i had some faygo red pop last nite.

and why don't they sell red beer kegs for valentines/sweetest day? what makes st. patty so special?

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard 'L' was the preferred nomenclature (not j). My rapper friends told me. Just thought I'd help you to retain some street cred.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker