Saturday, May 28, 2005

so you want to slap mud on my ass. hmmm, okay.

so this jehova's witness couple just stopped by, which is cool because they are all super friendly. however this is like their 4th trip to my household and they know all the parties that live here and it's just sort of wierd because they aren't selling god, but rather they are distributing materials with the hope to spark interest to sell god at a later date.

cash on delivery cods.

and anyway, this time around it was the couple but previous time for me at least, it was their teenage or twenty something daughter. and funny thing about that is that the kid was doing it. i just think that's so ineteresting to me because when i was that age and even now, i wouldn't do anything my parents or my "god" told me to do. i'd rather sit around and masterbate/fantasize about killing the birds chirping in the trees outside of my bay window.

i am currently working on burning a copy of the album by hum: you'd prefer an astronaut.
i'm planning on burning a lot of my mp3 cds to audio cds. i'll be expanding my cd collection for the next few weeks, doubling it.

fuck you ipod/tunes

i didn't mean it! i love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker