Saturday, December 24, 2005

i hope it acid rains on "christ"mas day

people at malls are stupid. i hate how so many people can go to a freaking mall that has only a variety of stores:
1. food
2. electronics/entertainment-related
3. home-related
4. clothes
5. crap

it is this last category that astounds me. crap. people will buy crap for the sake of buying something and wasting both money and pride.

i almost bought some crap today. it was a t-shirt that said "friends don't let friends live in detroit." it was a sweet shirt, but the problem was the asking-price of $24 made me realize that this store must not sell enough product to actually charge a sane amount of money for the crap it does sell. and it is crap. and so then they jack up the prices like a whore who just hit hollywood. then no one buys the crap because it's so fucking expensive.

people who run into baby strollers should be shot. but this assumes the stupid jackass that is pushing the stroller is looking where he/she is going and not just guiding a baby into objects.

objects made of solid mass that is, not like a cloud of mustard gas.

and the stupid holiday music pounding. i had my iPod with me with volume almost all the way up but i could still here the rumbling of ugly people stampeding at the Orange Julius (two days in a row i have seen that store).

sales people don't approach me to help either because they probably think i'm some cheap ass asian (like my mom). or else they aren't positive that i speak english. i know english and have three words for you: eat my sack.

box, mayer, and i did some x-mas shopping yesterday. driving around this time of year near the stores is for the jews. i mean it sucks so bad i want to commit rape-kill-rape to any slut with stupid ugs on. the worst ugs are those that have the furry snowballs that hit and bounce back and forth and hit again your feet and legs five times ever second because they are on a moving part of your body and are so fucking stupid.

oh and my point is this about driving. fucking people are terrible at driving. when i say people i mean everyone except me and dale erhart sr. actually this was mayer's quote: "the problem is that people are idiots but they give everyone a [driver's] license." this in my mind is like giving everyone a gun and say, hey, just make sure you don't blow off someone's butterface. not going to happen my friend. someone (probably me first) would end up rapid firing some stupid girl who we all adore.

my mom pissed me off so badly already today and we've been in fights ever since i returned. we just clash. here's the flawed equation:
mom = crazy
phil = logical
mom/phil = suicide
mom * phil = murder suicide


i think i'm going to move out into box's soon for the rest of break before i go upnorth just so i don't yell at my mom for being a fucking wack-job.

i didn't smoke any cigarettes today and this probably is not helping the cause. i might just try and quit smoking now. but probably not. i need patches though.

when we were shopping, my dad asked me if i wanted to go into the knife store because he wanted to get me another present. i said "if you ever buy me a knife then i'm going to kill myself with it. don't ever ask me this again."

i wouldn't really kill myself with it but what the hell is my dad thinking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker