Saturday, January 21, 2006

dudes, i'm so hammered right now it's one of those type of posting that i do with my eyes closd so hopefully my spidey sense will allow me to not have typos and not have missspellings and still be the bad ass that i ultimately am,.

bulls lost tonite in overtime or doubleovertime or who cares.

i ate my first fucking big mac ever today, based on the fact that the supdid fucking bulls scored `100 points on tuesdady's game.

maybe i will meet my future rooommates tomrorosow. or atleast send off this stipid malfucntioning dell cd and dv player/burner.

okay enough with teh closed eyes time to hibernate.

goodbye will and gavce and fauckstick impersonators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker