Tuesday, February 14, 2006

i have one particular bad side

jay leno is not funny.

that is what i'm talking about. if you have a vagina and you like jay leno i probably don't like you. but if you have a vagina and you like space ghost then i probably think you are alright.

billy i'm hoping that websense has stopped the madness and unbanned my sight from your pleasure, at work. and i hope you get laid post white castle romantic dinner with tres tomorrow because that's badass. which brings me to point two:

you may not like white castle but if you can stand it, you can date me and suck on my toes. and if you love it, then great, maybe i can take you out to dinner sometime and you can pay. we can split a sack. how romantic is that?

and then that reminds me of this song by the magnetic fields which is actually perfect for valentine's day. the song is called "how fucking romantic".

all the stars are bright. dreamy dreamy dreamy.

i'm pretty tired but whatever. i put all these new songs onto my ipod. at first my ipod said that i had to do some system upgrade and so my fucking itunes wasn't recognizing my ipod's existance. then i smashed some buttons with my fatty fingers and fucked shit up until the itunes was like, "yes i admit u2 deserves zero recent grammy's and i can't believe i sold out to their shite ploy and hired them to rep my ass. i hate myself and want to slide."

and then i put on this album by wolf parade which is quite awesome. and i'm excited to explore it further. then i put on this song by american analog set and i'm also real exicited to listen to that. and i put on the new belle and sebastian which i sampled the first 5 songs of and it is NOT that great but i hope it's bearable because i'm supposed to see them real soon in march.

i need to pee, but too bad there are no graves near by.

i was pretty freakin bored today and a number of women told me to do two things to remedy the situation:
1. watch the bachelor
2. watch olympic skating

I'M NOT A GIRL AND I'M NOT A GAYWAD SO I DON'T WATCH EITHER. and i'm not sitting here next to a girl i'm trying to fish fuck so no, i'm not going to watch either. i'd rather be sitting here and stay a stale consistent bored.

i did accidently flip through the channels to see if anything badass was on the olympics (aka ice hockey). which by the way, even women's ice hockey is pretty sweet to watch compared to all non-ice hockey sports. and so i saw skating for a moment and this black dude was pairs raping, i mean skating with this blonde skirt. and the commentators were ripping on him because he's a will smith like sissyman. no just kidding. but they were criticizing him because he kept tossing this girl up like she was a dead baby. and criticized that he was throwing her too high and her boobs weren't flopping to and fro quite enough.

this is my new just made-up line billy, which i think you might like:
there's no "i" in teamwork but there is an "u" in suicide so why don't you go fucking kill yourself.

fuck you websense, break on through to the other side.

oh, and curling isn't hockey or drugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker