Wednesday, February 15, 2006

where i fall

tap dancing snow flickering off window paines moving the background forward. i look out and see my reflection cast, an image like a ghost or a figure faded in old photographs. heat cries and roars out of dusty vents best kept out of my mind. should i crawl into bed or delay darkness. the synthetic light seems stale in comparison to fresh sun but these days that kind of joy is a rare treat. a lost companion for past glory days. inside locked halls that seem like miles above the world i work through intense indifference of outcomes for what might be my last. lots of petty things fill the void of boredom in my mind. focus. i must focus. change my vantage point so that the tv can suck in my attention if only to not remember. tomorrow comes but not soon enough. just another baby step to a long weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker