Saturday, March 25, 2006

7 pains in the ass

my back is sore which is because i have worse posture than cobain in a coffin.

if you tell me you're on to me then i will laugh back and say "why yes, yes indeed you pity."

the new x-box commercial is so wierd. last game i bought must have been halo 2. i think i played my disc a total of 2 times. i don't even know where it is at the moment.

billy was the only one who replied back that he reads my shit even though i know it is not true.

i have another cold. too much business and too much play. i hack like i was zero cool. put that in your pipe and smoke popes.

my last 21 calls are indicative of the future of science

1 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

zero cool! or crash override? hmmm? crash override gets the girl, while zero cool just gets community service and a ban from computers until the age of 18.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker