Tuesday, January 25, 2005

cool as icecream. cool as i scream.

so duck's mom called me today at 4pm. i missed the call but called her back not knowing who it was. she was like, are you at work. i almost had to reach through the phone and kill her and then kill myself.

murder-suicide baby.

i was having such a shitty afternoon at work. anyway, she wanted to know where my parents were. i told them i don't know, probably also at work.

so i get home and my parents wanted to know where duck's parents were because they apparently called my parents a couple times.

so what's wrong with this scenario? well why the hell are people asking me where other people are? how would i possibly know? i don't have some gps tracking device on their asses.

fuck onstar and fuck tref detri's teather.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker