Monday, January 17, 2005

she said leave it to me

i'm kind of glad that none of my guy friends go after the same type of girl i go after. that means there's no competition amongst my immediate peers. i mean, the worst possible scenario i could create would involve my best friend ending up with the girl of my dreams, and me hoping that they break up. but even if that happened, it would be pretty difficult to try and date my best friend's ex.

that scenario seems to be a repeating theme in many woody allen movies.

i think for those who are not big fans of working out, standing outside in a michigan winter would be a great way of exercising. because when you're standing out in the cold, your muscles reactively flex and retract, simulating actual exercise. for instance, i was just standing outside and my butt muscles were convulsing in terror. but the upside is i'm now on my way to a beautiful pair.

i was supposed to do a couple of things today on my day off (well mlkjr. day), but oh well. that plan fell through like most others.

i was talking to dira last nite. i think it would really be benefitial to live in a city like ann arbor, as opposed to troy or royal oak. but there's so many consequences of moving there. i don't know, maybe someday if gas prices become obsolete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker