Wednesday, February 02, 2005

burt reynolds for president of nothing! 1997!!!

"i run my hands down your neck, across your back to another fret."

so anyone who has spoken to me in the last few days knows i'm sick. on top of being sick, i am now attempting to quit smoking, now for the umpteenth time. well basically, i was planning on quitting soon anyway, but being sick, i can't smoke, so now it's sort of manditory.

anyway, so i'm sick and hacking but i'm hacking even more so cause all that poisonous cancer-dust that fills each fun-filled cig is now trying to exit my lungs. and so now when i cough, i'm coughing out dirt, seriously.

so i'm coughing without my mouth closed, which is rude, but i really want to rid myself of this crap. and even worse, i've been spitting crap out like crazy, most of which really just resembles normal spit to the naked eye. however when captured in a glass jar sitting ontop of my desk and upon accumulation from a few days, one can tell that this spit is actually dirt-spit and not the color of pure-white spit, rather the color of blackish-green-dirt spit.

also that was a rather long run-on.

and $100 to anyone who can drink my cup for of dirt spit without vomitting.

$.50 charge for anyone who wants to see this 10th wonder of the world. my left and right balls are 8 and 9, respectively.

2 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I get the $100 for licking your right and left balls???

I am really hard up for some cash and I'm willing to do anything. Plus, I just realized that I'm gay. So this would serve as both financially sound and sexually exciting to me...

Please, I'll suck your cock if you let me.

-bortha msm1

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger fillshe said...

no deal mayer. if i apply myself correctly (and lower my standards drastically), i could get some girl to lick my balls within the hour. and if i'm willing to wait, a LIVING girl within 2 days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker