Monday, March 14, 2005

"i remixed a tape and then i remixed it again and it was back to normal."

i don't care how great of a cop that dennis leary looking mother fucker is. i don't care if you've got daredevil like powers. you're blind. i don't want a blind cop patroling my streets. what if he mis-sniffs my panties and thinks i'm some columbian whore and shoots me? what if he misses and shots a hole through the window. it's winter here. it'll be cold. there'll be a draft.

and how is he going to know who to beat? i mean, some wiggers these days sound like they're...

hold it right there.

i'm in a bad mood today. there i said it. TODAY.

i was not in such a bad mood yesterday.

difference is work today sucked. it'll continue to suck too, as i have taken work home with me. i vowed never to jerk off at work, but i almost did. i almost fucking blew all over my resignation letter today.

and today was not the worst and will not be. there's always worse. maybe tomorrow, a plane will crash into my building and i'll have to push people down that are infront of me in the stairwell to save myself.

gosh am i in a mean mood. grit grit grit teeth.

don't i sound funny right now? my thoughts are so consumed with stress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker