Thursday, March 31, 2005

if you're so special, why aren't you dead.

you know, i think there's some misconception on my disfunction.

most people don't understand it's not always raining in my head. rather, it's always raining outside (there are some spots where the clouds don't form). and so, it's always raining but i just don't have the kid in me anymore to just run around in wet clothes. i don't enjoy it. and my brain is a sponge. so all the rain water coming down gets absorbed into my head.

and then what happens? well a sponge naturally will reach a point of saturation where it will no longer hold anymore. so then all the new water trying to find a home gets bounced back out, out my mouth and out my body as nervous/awkward sweat, and the such.

drinking alcohol and doing drugs help. why? well your body gets dehydrated so it can use up more of the gutter water in my head. and i'm temporarily not-full.

and what do other people do? well they brain's aren't as spongey. they might have some thompson's water seal or an unbrella. me, i just keep getting soaked and rarely dry off... only to soon be soaked again.

and here's the thing too. every now and then, i find my way to a clear patch and am able to stay safe and dry for awhile. but the clouds always find me.

all thought of all of this while i was shitting. i think of some of my best thoughts with my pants down at my ankles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker