Monday, March 21, 2005

Sleepy days,
Sleepless nites,
Worried thoughts that run wild,
A dreamless winter,
Hunger for slumber,
Just more problems I compile,
I wonder what you’re doing,
I think about what you did,
It’s so fucked up,
Fucked up,
I don’t believe you did it.

My body’s numb,
As my mind aches,
Like the distraction of lights,
I lose my focus,
It’s ridiculous,
And no I am not all right,
I wonder if you’re crying,
I hope you feel worse,
It’s so fucked up,
Fucked up,
How long can I hurt?

I keep waiting for someone,
To come running through the door,
Laughing loudly holding stomach,
Saying I don’t have to take this anymore,
It was for all of your amusement,
It was all part of the show,
I know deep down there is something,
I know this has to be a joke.

I keep waiting for that moment to come,
As I’m waiting for this feeling to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker