Tuesday, April 26, 2005

and all the things it requires in this world

i'm listening to first day of my life. "remember the time you drove all nite, just to meet me in the morning?"

i was just thinking of this specific nite when i wanted to come bring you a balloon and show you a good time because you were sort of bummed no one was making a big deal about your birthday. i was going to drive over despite it being a wednesday nite. i remember going around my room gathering things quickly. and then you told me for the 18th time you appreciated the thought but didn't want me to come.

funny i remember being disappointed. i was excited to come show you a good time.

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about that one. Personality glitch. Anyway, I'm glad I didn't die before I met you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker