Tuesday, April 19, 2005

you've been punked. i killed your wife and framed you.

so it occured to me that i left my away message up a couple of days stating that i ran my car into a dog on Sunday morning (4.17) at 3:42am. i actually almost did do so and just barely missed as it was dark, i was tired and sluggish from biscuits and gravey, and the fucking dog was a black haired mofo.

and so i didn't really hit the dog. yet i thought i'd post that away message for awhile to see if people would react. only two people asked me. one was the camster who was like "oh no" [insert big purplish frownie face]. the other was billy when i saw him in person yesterday who asked me about the dog saying "how sad".

you fools. you heartless fools. not cam or bil but the rest of you.

or else maybe you all don't think that much of me or something. i don't really know.

more lies to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker