Monday, May 30, 2005

Addiction is Noise

cars and bars,
the two lonliest places,
with a cold fuzzy feeling,
one i want to replace,
i want to float by,
a habit i need help,
i want to kill the time,
i want to kill myself.

addiction is noise.


and addition to death,
a comforting stale taste,
drag on dragging life,
to the end not a waste,
i want to get by,
intoxicating my health,
the decision is mine,
i want to kill myself.

addiction is noise.

my rotting insides scream,
the miscolor of my spit,
the clumsiness of breath,
the watchful looks i get,
i fight yet i ride,
as deep down still resides,
a feeling i can't deny,
the hunger of suicide.

addiction is noise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker