Sunday, May 15, 2005

mom, am i a butch or a fem?

first things first, while i was in chicago this past weekend on holiday, my parents went to a wedding reception for one of their friend's sons. the son has a brother who is my age. this is the conversation my mom had about that:

mom: "so i saw ben at the reception on saturday too. i thought he had [a] girlfriend but he's like you, and doesn't have anyone who likes him."
phil: "thanks mom."



my body really hates me right now for my weekend exploits. you know it's bad when you have bruises on your thighs from resting your elbows (and then also head) while loitering on the toilet.

i'm really really not feeling it. i'm going to lay down. more to come maybe.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker