Tuesday, May 10, 2005

somewhere a clock has stopped

i had a fucked up dream last nite. i dreamt i was on the 2nd floor of a mall with a crowd of people and for some reason, i was paranoid of people finding out that i was a criminal of sorts. i don't really know what kind of criminal i was, except i do know i had all sorts of guns strapped on me and a samurai sword. and we were at some sort of demonstration or something. i just know, all of a sudden, i felt the need to flee. and jane was standing next to me, pretending to absorb the demostration but secretly plotting to capture me. so i whipped out my concealed sword and swung it near her legs making her jump and fall out of the way. i remember i did so purposely as i did not actually want to hurt her but wanted to slow her down so she couldn't capture me.

then this co-worker guy named matt who was also after me saw me and ran after me. i lept off the 2nd floor and starting threw my sword as if it was a boomerang at him. while the sword was in mid-flight, i pulled out two guns and started shooting around the people in the mall hoping matt would stop chasing me in order to help people. but i wasn't really shooting at the civilians. or was i? i'm not really sure about that.

then i caught the sword and took a smoke bomb and got lost in the crowd.

then i woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker