Sunday, May 08, 2005

dad, you're fired for sleeping with mom

ok i just looked for an hour on hands and knees all over my bedroom for this damn cvs rebate that my mom sent in under my name, and hence, the rebate was sent to my home.

i knew i had seen the rebate about a month ago but kept forgetting to bring it to my mom's. so she asked again for it today. the rebate is only for $3.

i looked through all this junk mail and non-junk mail. i couldn't find it. i looked through drawers, in corners, in backpacks, in magazines (in case the rebate got stuck inbetween...). i looked through everything. i felt like giving up. it's only for $3 damn it.

chris chambers and taylor chambers popped in. they were getting slurpees from 7-11. in the neighborhood and such. so, they just came in the front (door was open) and came into my room.

good thing i wasn't doing a girl. hahahahha. that's a JOKE.

and then they left. and i had one desperation spot to still look. i knew i had found other random things in this place before, so it wasn't the most ridiculous thing that the rebate could be in there.

so i opened up the mini-fridge in my bedroom (yes i'm living like a fucking college student). guess what? besides the salsa and my lunch for tomorrow, there was the damn cvs rebate.

yes, i just "saved" $3 and a scolding.

1 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger fillshe said...

i know i'm funny. i'm funnier than jesus nailed to a cross.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker