Wednesday, June 22, 2005

ball gag and dildo sold separately. some assembly may be required.

i just asked missy if she misses michigan. she said i miss:
1. the free time
2. the people

i said, well the free time is irreplaceable.

and i meant it exactly like THAT.

one time i had the ambition to write a book about god. it was going to be about the lost years when he was a troubled adolescent. it was going to be about how god had low self-esteem and had lost faith in himself. he no longer believed in himself. he became atheist.

get it?

i really did start writing a short story about that. but then i gave up as i quit my stupid creative writing class. i quit because my fucking bitch teacher didn't promote creative writing.

she once said something like this to me to comment on my short story about my pathetic love life:
"so, are you writing just for your friends... with inside jokes? because you should be writing to sell books. you need to be concerned about making money and supporting yourself. inside jokes won't sell a million copies."

i told her, "actually, i am just writing for myself and for my friends. fuck you and your fucking creative writing class."

by the way, i really did say fuck you to her face as i walked out the door and dropped the class. i didn't need the credit at all or the hassle. i was just taking it for fun!

also, divorce or death are two very different things. see me for details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker