Sunday, June 19, 2005

Nintendo®

dad: "philip, you know ronald regan likes jelly belly's."
phil: "ok."
dad: "did you know he really likes jelly beans?"
phil: "no, but don't you mean 'liked'? he's dead now."
dad: "yes, everybody dies."


my brother didn't get my dad anything for father's day. he didn't even call. last week, my mom called my brother (who didn't actually answer the phone suprise suprise) and left a voicemail telling my brother that i was father's day. she also told me the same thing and i told her she was wrong as it is this weekend, not last.

so brother called and left dad a message. dad was like, WTF it's not even the right date. dad hasn't heard anything from my brother since. wrong day fucker.

i'm so sleepy today.

i need to learn how to shoot a soccer ball. i missed another breakaway today. i really am a terrible human.

last nite was good hanging out with lizzy-poo and her fam. i got invited to another highschool grad party next weekend but am unsure if i will attend as it is supposed to be relay for life weekend. although i really haven't heard much about the event this year. i'm supposed to participate but doubt i will for the entire time. also i didn't even raise any money this year, although i'll get my fam and myself to donate. and company matches. so great. great. yes. i am a terrible human.

i broke one of my electric guitar strings this afternoon while i was thrashing on a new song i wrote. dang fuck. billy, i have a few new songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker