Saturday, September 24, 2005

to chill there

my mom told me today that she gives my brother, per month:
1. $500 for rent
2. $500 for food. originally he wanted $600 a month saying that's how much he estimated
3. $200 for gas. he lives 5 miles away from campus.


my brother aparently finally started working again, part time at the library for $7 an hour. where does his 20 hours a week paycheck go? who knows. probably not towards paying for food or gas as i'm sure he's banking dinero from that bullshit estimate.

also it took a full year for my mom to ask me, do you think i'm giving him too much money for expenses?

also note, my brother asked for more money last month for rent money. my mom's like, i already gave you that month's rent. but my brother had used it and refused to say for what. yet my mom still shelled out more money. suckers for life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker