Saturday, October 22, 2005

mi amore: comida

well good luck with life. and if you ever want a long distance relationship, look me up and we'll go from there.

lunch is the OVEREATER'S favorite meal of the day because there are ways to make excuses on why HE/SHE gets to eat more. for example:
1. I missed breakfast.
2. I don't plan on eating much for dinner.
3. It's in the middle of the day so lunch is the most important meal.
4. I deserve a little treat because I have had a hard day and am looking at more hard work to come.
5. I'm just a little extra hungry today.
6. I need to get that taste of cum out of my mouth.
7. Lunch prices are cheaper so I can afford more.
8. I'm going to work out at my yoga class later today.
9. Oh I'll just get a chicken ceasar salad, a basket of fries, and a Diet Dr. Pepper
10. What would Jesus do?

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tu amore: camisita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker