Friday, October 28, 2005

monday's on monday

the smell of sex makes me flex my will to spill my hidden all too unfamilar desire to fill the girl with a world full of funk. she told me she wanted me with her subtle laugh where she was trying to hide the smirk but i know the desire to flirt was described in her try but she cannot defy her aura for me. she let's me know though trouble thoughts still doubt even though i ought to know that i'm money baby and i know it shit don't fucking think that it hasn't occured that the shit she says is from the pages of aged cosmo. though the flow of the conversation is inspiration to have aspirations believing is achieveing a misleading fleeting desire will fire off signals of what the fuck am i doing with my life. meanwhile smiles exchange and with the chain of events and comments of you're a great guy suprise me not because i'm not but because i know and she knows and although it's told based on my actions the reaction i am forced to give lives on my face of disgust because a girl more into me would be digging her heal into me and my leg cannot stop aching to rub against her. were she should she want me as much as i want her with current desire flowing through where the sun don't shine but define it for me what is love and when we describe of a heavenly above message we don't truely have a clue that my concept begins and ends with you. fine it might be to waste time and wait out the difficulties that shout out the doubt that you like me like i like like you and so fight it but you are the shit so quit with the bit of stupidity that makes jealousy seem like reason for ending what never started. but all this worrying really won't matter cause later i will take you out to monday's on monday cause we are cute like that and that is what is cute. and i'm not ashamed to say the way i'll behave will be as if i were a fucking girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker