Monday, November 28, 2005

my mentor, chuck norris, once told me to shove a potato up my ass

i dropped a french fry in your mom's cooch and i want it back!

i was walking out of work heading to mcdonald's because i get to expense food if i leave work post-8pm, which i always do and was doing. moving on. so this random stares at me as i walk by and says, "hey guy, do you know where there's a chinese resturaunt?" this caught me off guard. i didn't know if he asked because i'm asian or because he wanted to offend me so that i would kung-fu his ass. yes i know this is like that seinfeld episode where Krammer wins AIDS.

if i have three daughters in a row, the third daughter's names is going to be Sydney. and i am going to call her syds for short.

and for that comment, god will cause her infant death.

mcfuckingdonalds gave me 1 honey mustard sauce and zero straws. thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker