Monday, December 26, 2005

dreams of bricks

i like to listen to songs that you can sing along to while laying face down on the floor.

my dad said to me yesterday, "philip, i can tell that a lot of girls like you."
i replied, "what are you talking about? how can you tell anyway?"
dad says, "oh i've been around for quite some time and i can see the way they look at you."

keep in mind two things:
1. my dad doesn't know me really that well
2. i am asian

and so i don't know what he means by "like" unless he means that girls want me to be their friend, which is often true. too bad i don't really want to even hang out with most girls, which should then be the ultimate compliment for those of you lucky bitches that get to see my full awesomeness, in living colour.

i remember there was that eddie murphy skit back in the day where he went around pretending to be white, just for the day. i wonder what it would like for me if i was white. or if i was dead. hhaha.

the difference between my parents and billy is that my parents have money. so there's no excuse for my testicles to have to retract into my belly for being so damn cold.

the problem with myspace is there needs to be a separate section customized for all the women are alternative or openminded but aren't lesbians. oh and like a lot more people that want to meet me because i don't fucking want to make the effort to meet anyone on my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker