Saturday, January 21, 2006

pound your hands into the bus seat

it's amazing the number of cigarettes one can smoke before vomitting. i did not vomit last nite but one more would have sent me to the baths.

there might be new people coming to visit this place today. i hope they are all hot and boyfriendless and will help take care of the kitchen.

most people might not have realized this, but the ABC song is the same tune as twinkle twinkle. what a childhood rip off.
how about making a new song out of that same lame tune:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18
19 20 21
22 23 24
25 26 27
now i know how to count to 27
next time won't you suck a cheetah's dick?

human being = human bean

4 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

suck a cheetah's dick. haha. what a throwback. wesley willis. such a great artist, ahead of his time.

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

suck a cheetah's dick. haha. wesley willis: a great artist ahead of his time.

after I post this, I will google, "suck a cheetah's dick" and see if I arrive at your blog.

If the results are positive, I'll let you know. You know the drill, I'm sure; you must have had a positive result or two in your day.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger fillshe said...

are you truely an anonymous random or do i know you from my journey?

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, you know, I like journey OK. Wheel in the Sky.

oh... i mean, you know me from your journey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker