Monday, March 14, 2005

fighting with my mommy

you harass,
you attack,
but i fight back,
and you retract,
you unleashed the beast,
my howls and screams,
predict your defeat,
by the things i speak,
uninterrupted,
unreserved,
i let out my poison,
and oh how it burns,
i tell you all,
everything and anything,
to make you feel small,
i make you crawl,
with my claws,
with my fangs,
with my heart,
my deadened veins,
until you are a stain,
unkept remains,
do i return,
from where i came,
you picked a bad time,
you picked the wrong day,
you should have stayed inside,
you should have ran away,
now it's too late,
and i cannot wait,
i spit it all at once,
make you feel my ache,
i'm smarter than you,
you try to fight,
but i'm smarter than you,
so you can't fight like,
i do,
i cheat,
low blows,
so cheap,
and in the heat,
in your defense,
you never stood,
you had no chance,
i crippled you today,
but let you live,
the shame you now know,
is the scar that i give.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker