Wednesday, April 27, 2005

i will bite off your nips

hahha wow. i love the news. I LOVE IT! i was watching the news with my eyes closed, laying down, with blankets on top in my family's family room when a news worthy story came on.

they are taking the trans-fat out of oreos! oh no. but don't worry, the same great taste will continue to be there, just less fat. that's great for you chambers(es)!

i wish someone would take the trans-fat out of your face, YOU!

and they kept talking on and on about this. i guess it's news! well how do you eat your oreo? do you twist it apart "perfectly" with all the filling on one side? blah blah blah. blah blah blah. blah blah cum.

[news story on michael jackson trial on tv, in the background]
dad: "who is michael jackson?"
mom: "what do you mean? he's michael jackson."
dad: "oh yeah. i forgot."

that conversation was the best of the nite though as there was no arguement whatsoever. michael jackson IS michael jaskson. FACT.

my mom had me clean out some old clothes from my old closet. i opened it up and all her shit is in there. i dug around in the back throwing the shit i wanted to donate onto my old bed, which she has invaded. well i guess it is hers. anyway, i am donating some clothes that i have NEVER worn before. i actually even remember buying those articles of clothing back in highschool and wondering to myself, should i really even buy these? will i really even wear them?

and the point of the story is, i found my old Pussi Alliance shirt. i'm not taking that one home with me just yet (but don't worry i'm not donating that). i am taking home with me, however, my old bean bag chair.

phil: "i'm taking my bean bag chair back to my place."
mom: "okay. don't put it in your room though or else you won't have as much room."
phil: "thanks for the tip mom. but if i want to put it there i will, and if i want to throw it into the neighbor's yard, i'll do that too."
mom: "well i'm just saying it'll take up space."
phil: "yeah, i do understand the basic laws of physics."

i am such a smart ass, right billy?

1 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger fillshe said...

i don't know what i had as the name on the back of my jersey. i was sort of just looking and laughing at the picture on the front.

by the way, how many of you all still have your jerseys?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker