Wednesday, April 27, 2005

i will throttle you with my 6 sense

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY TO YOU, "looks like someone's suffering from PMS today... har har har i'm so funny and clever and not predictable and not an idiot."

yes, great, you're right, i'm (as she put it): "p.m.s.-y" today. i'm pretty sure you can't use that non-word because it's NOT A WORD. the damn acronym cannot be modified like that. also you're an idiot.

first off, i'm sure i'm moodier than normal but that's from the non-smoking. day two baby. feel the burn.

second of all, fuck you for that comment as saying that only fuels the fire. don't you realize? who wants to be told they seem pissy and who wants to be told why? YOU DON'T KNOW. don't tell me then. you and your nostradamus like guesses.

third, don't judge my moodiness based on an instant messenger conversation. OH THAT'S RIGHT. she judged it based on that. she said something like "oh you're jamming over there" referring to me with my headphones on. i told her, "yes." she goes "well you're in a pmsy mood today, go bite me." i said "i ain't a dog or a vamp and how can you judge my mood based on this conversation? i haven't even said anything yet."

fuck you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker