Wednesday, April 13, 2005

just to let you know

my new cd mix which i completed last nite starts off with the theme song from eternal sunshine. it's a lovely song. so many songs don't need words to tell a full story.

driving in this morning, this guy pissed me off because as i was on the on ramp about to get onto I-75, he was in the 2nd lane and moved into the far right merging lane basically on top of me. he was driving a suv of course (fuck you chambers). why would someone move into that merging lane. you know people are trying to get on you fuck. if you're already in that lane, then oh well and we'll deal with you. but don't make it harder. fucker.

and there's this SAE engineering conference downtown at the cobo. has been going on since monday. so the traffic has bad even more so than usual. whatever, that's not the point. walking to my building, i saw this guy in a suit with briefcase run across the street through oncoming traffic. i can only assume this guy is one of the visiting engineers for the conference. the oncoming traffic stopped abruptly to avoid vehicular homocide. you would think the fucking engineer would understand how cars work. they move, fast, and are heavy. and when they hit morons, they splatter the morons brains all over the sidewalk.

i'm really not in a pissy mood although it may seem like it from the first two comments.

i had another wierd dream last nite. i moved into this little house off of livernois (it doesn't actually exist). in my dream, i recognized the house before as well as the two neighboring houses. this really confused me in both my dream and now awake as i wonder if i had dreamt about these houses previously. i don't know. anyway there was one of my girl friends living in the house (cannot remember now) and another random girl. the random girl must have been our age too. she worked for a rival media planning company. she was an insomniac. i remember the house was tiny but packed with their crap. the kitchen was filthy. just dirty pots and pans everywhere.

i went into my bedroom and there were two bunkbeds and one other single twin mattress. that was about all there was in my tiny bedroom.

the stranger girl couldn't sleep for some reason.

when i awoke, apparently i was some biologist or something because i was working in some lab and there was some news report saying anyone who worked in these labs were contaminated with some virus. (also, there was some sort of news story last nite in reality about something like that). and anyway, both my girl friend and the stranger kept away from me because they broke out with deep bags under their eyes. i had them too. but i kept thinking the bags under the one girl's eyes were due to lack of sleep. also i was taking this pill every day which i naturally attributed to my bags. i determined my lab or the government or whatever was conducting tests on me with these pills.

later i found out that this girl had just recently lost one of her friends AND her little 3 year old daughter to two separate accidents (i don't know what kind of accidents). but then that explained why she couldn't sleep.

that's all i can remember about my dreams.

i want to add this line to one of my other poems i wrote on monday:
i would walk on water,
if you believed in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker