Sunday, April 24, 2005

the usual suspects: dead to me

these are people that i have just removed from my AIM list as i decided i no longer care to even read their stupid away messages. i never talk to them anyway nor do i really even want to see any of them ever again. sorry, i'm just being honest and realistic:

jk2399
ned366
ya tibia lubleu
sols24
hewkonzen
dannce99
my life is toxic
sykora81
sommerm1
zippy8181
spins102
hummalicious
leelu739
sunhitstheskye
lbo67
lindzloumsu
enantiomorph742
yram218
johnnygrl
madlibs20
kbenacquisto
lorispecks
dre is nwa


congradulations, if you don't see your name on this list, you've either:
1. made the cut and are still on my stupid AIM "buddy" list
2. never were on my list to begin with

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker