Tuesday, May 17, 2005

fanatic sonic youth in asia

i felt bad today writing an email to a vendor we work with whom i am friends with some of the workers because it was pretty formal and a little harsh, almost threatening. i felt bad because i care about some people. but it had to be done.

i have been a huge huge fan of sleep lately. i normally don't like to sleep so much. i mean i like to sleep because i am tired and i need to, but lately i've been really hungry for more bed time. i really look forward to it. i think in my old age, my abuse to my body has caughten up to me.

i used to love charles barkley when he used to just play and not talk like a fuckhead fuck. i hate his face and his fat.

i hate it. hate it. when someone says, "oh the new girl/my friend is really cute, BUT she's got a boyfriend." people are idiots. why don't you save me some time and prevent minor heartbreaks by saying "oh the new girl/my friend's got a boyfriend, BUT she's really cute. it makes a huge difference really.

i had more to say but i give up tonite. die already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker