Monday, May 02, 2005

maybe this is your rise and shine?

i went to be last nite at 10:40. this was after laying around in half sleep all day yesterday. i'm not really sure why i was so tired. i know i haven't slept much in general the last two years. seriously. i probably average about 6 hours of sleep. i don't sleep in on the weekends. but yesterday and this weekend's sleep wasn't any different than before. so i'm really unsure the cause. i guess it finally caught up to me?

so i slept 9 and a half hours. and i'm still sleepy now because i think i might have overslept. or something. i also have a theory that me quitting smoking (again) is making me more sleepy, or i should say, less stimulated. that's my theory.

this is day 7. i took a few drags the other day at the bar. maybe like 3 drags. i don't count them.

my work computer crashed yesterday at billy's. some windows 2000 system file got corrupt. so my computer's being worked on today and probably tomorrow. meanwhile, i'm using jane's as a makeshift as she is in greece all week. this sucks because all my immediate work files are stuck on my other computer. also this weather sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker