Wednesday, June 01, 2005

clean-up on aisle 69

so you know when you see someone walking your way or whatever and you completely wish that person was dead because he/she sucks all that is lovely in this world with every moment you share?

and you walk faster or pretend like you didn't see?

well i do that and i did that today at work, but she caught up. heels and all. fuck.

and so i was like, "how was your long weekend?" as if i ever wanted to hear her stupid voice and long pointless stories about herself. she always talks about herself. she always tells me about the random fucks she goes out on dates with. why would i give a care? i just nod my head and smile. no fuck that, i don't even smile mostly. i just have a blank stare and nod my head, as if i'm giving head.

i mean box.

and so i walk towards the men's bathroom standing right next to it. and she just stands next to me. don't you get it? shouldn't you know i'm trying to escape or at least, at LEAST, take a shite or piss? give me that at least. how can you let me stand there and suffer through your shite while i'm shitting myself?

i hate so many people haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker