Tuesday, June 28, 2005

friends help

quotes from a conversation with duck:

hehe, sucked today, a sales guy called me while i was still in bed

also, my girlfriend just a bit of a falling out with her roommate and best friend, they are not going to live together anymore after september; moving me into a primary position where I dont want to be

well, shes very boring, i should have ended it long ago, im just weak thats all

phil: why are there question marks in your name?
duck: oh, those are chinese characters, i guess you cant see them
phil: oh what do they translate to?
duck: mustard

oh yeah, did somebody call you wanting to do a background check for someone? some guy named richard clifford? also, that sounds like a gnark name

i was thinking about my girlfriend, and I think im just going to have to murder her

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker