Monday, June 27, 2005

nobody does it like molton boron

i think any type of "mature content" warning should translate to ass and titties. and any kind of cussing should just be. cussing isn't so bad.

the problem with threesomes is they never involve me. or they involve me and two of my guy friends: goldbond and goat.

i got my official promotion/raise today. finally, i can afford the luxuries of life, like a girlfriend. now to spend my hard earned salary on some ruffies.

if i could own any fast food resturant, it would be a mcdonalds.
things on the menu at my mcdonalds:
1. mcribs
2. mccrave case
3. mcfive for five
4. mcpot brownies
5. mcalmond boneless chicken (with extra bones)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker