Sunday, October 23, 2005

goodbye gurls

where do you get the brave words to give me my just deserves telling me off like i was the bastard kid you never had because of $50 and sanitized rusty fingers. the difference between you and me is the indifference for you from me and it kills you to have to make believe that i ever cared. sorry that's how life goes. you choose to play along to to the song i wrote for someone else long ago, way before it ever occured to me to take you home. it's a campfire classic. you know the words by heart. your mommy hummed it to you back before you were a slut and now you have that tune stuck in your playlist. the ten minute solo is so lonely isn't it? someday soon the tune will no longer play as a top 40 as shortly before you'll grow up into a woman by growing out of being a whore. make sure that the unlucky bastard never knows how many times you've woken up feeling alone in a room with a stranger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker