Friday, December 30, 2005

so yes, i am a scientist... a scientist of love.

This is a quote from Nick Best: "The facebook at UofM has Troy ranked 3rd as most popular hometowns behind Ann Arbor and Detroit.... sweet"

not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing that people from Troy are fucking losers. Loooooosers.

I'm so hungry now I could eat a stillborn.

my throat hurts so bad i'm not sure if this is somehow someone's sign confirming i should not be gay. and so i'm not.

cammie you've been missing. hiss.

if you have company crashing in your room, then hitting the snooze button multiple times is asking to get hit multiple times in the face with me fits and wits.

you know what make a pirate more bad ass? a parrot on it's shoulder. go ahead and fuck with a pirate but the parrot will toss your shit out.

somehow zsa zsa thinks white trash is a bad term to say but how no problem calling people emo-fags. not that there's anything wrong with either but it's just interesting.

new and improved balls! that's right i have a new and improved sack that is scratch and sniff. want to try?

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't call people emo-fags, my friend Ken calls people this, and I repeat what he says sometimes, because he is funny.

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shut up you anti emo white trash fag! hehe ;)

phliypie!! I MISS YOU

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker